The use of our website is usually possible without providing personal information. As far as on our side, personal data is collected (as for example: name, address or E-mail addresses), when this takes place, as far as possible, it is always on a voluntary basis. These data will not be disclosed to third parties without your explicit consent. However, if a person wishes to use our company's special services through our website, personal data processing may be required. If the processing of personal data is required and there is no legal basis for such processing, we generally seek the consent of the data in subject.
Please note that data transmission over the Internet (for example, when communicating via e-mail) may have security vulnerabilities. A complete protection of the data from access by third parties is not possible.
1. Name and contact details of the responsible person and the company data
Responsible : rubbertec GmbH
Managing Director: Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Christian Zwisler
Phone: +49 7022 27 98 50 0
Fax: +49 7022 27 98 50 1
Company VAT registration number: DE256162886
Registration court: Stuttgart
Commercial register number: HRB 724070
If you have questions, suggestions and / or criticism regarding rubbertec.de, please contact the company rubbertec GmbH, using the above mentioned address: Galgenbergstraße 9, 72622 Nürtingen.
Any affected person can contact our data protection officer at any time, with any questions or suggestions regarding data protection.
2. Collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose
of their use
When you visit our website http://rubbertec.de, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer
- Date and time of access
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website, von der aus der Zugriff erfolgt (Referrer-URL),Website from which access is made (referred URL),
The browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider. The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection setup of the website,
- Ensuring a comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of the system security and stability, as well as,
- for further administrative purposes.
3. Disclosure of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below, does not take place.
We only share your personal information with third parties, if:
- You have given express consent, according to the Art. 6 in paragraph 1, Page 1, DS-GVO or,
- In the event that the disclosure is a legal obligation, in accordance with the Art. 6, in paragraph 1, Page 1, DS-GVO, or also if,
- This is legally permitted and in accordance with Art. 6, paragraph 1, page 1, DS-GVO is required for the resolution of a contractual relationship with you.
4. Opposition or revocation against the processing of your data
If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke them at any time. Such revocation will affect the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
In so far, as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if, in particular, the processing is not required to fulfill a contract with you, which we describe in each case in the following description of the functions. In the event of such a disagreement, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the case of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and will either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out to you, our compelling legitimate reasons on which we continue the processing.
Of course, you may object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. About your advertising objection, you can always inform us under the following contact details:
rubbertec GmbH, Galgenbergstraße 9, 72622 Nürtingen
Managing Director: Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Christian Zwisler
Phone: +49 7022 27 98 50 0
In the cookie information is stored, each resulting in connection with the specific terminal used. However, this does not mean that we are immediately aware of your identity.
In addition, to improve usability, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your device for a specified period of time. If you visit our site again to take advantage of our services, it will automatically recognize that you have already been with us and what inputs and settings you have made, so you do not have to re-enter them.
The data processed by cookies are for the purposes mentioned, in order to safeguard our legitimate interests as well as third parties according to Art. 6 paragraph 1, sentence 1, DS-GVO as required.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser, so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a note always appears before a new cookie is created. However, disabling cookies completely may mean that you can not use all features of our website.
We do not currently use Analysis-Tools on our website.
7. Social Media Plug-ins
We do not currently use social media plug-ins on our website.
9. Affected rights
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 15 DS-GVO to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can provide information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to have rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of the right to complain, the source of their data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
- in accordance with the Art. 16 DS-GVO immediately demand for the correction of incorrect or completed personal data stored by us;
- according to Art. 17 DS-GVO, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored with us, unless the processing for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of the public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal rights is required;
- according to Art. 18 DS-GVO to require the limitation of the processing of your personal data, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject their deletion and we no longer need the data, but you need this for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you objected for the processing;
- according to Art. 20 DS-GVO to receive your personal information provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person in charge;
- according to Art. 7 paragraph. 3 DS-GVO your once given consent to revoke against us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing, based on this consent for the future and
- according to Art. 77 DS-GVO to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence of work or our company headquarters.
10. Right to object
If your personal data that are based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 paragraph. 1, sentence 1 DS-GVO are processed, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DS-GVO, provided there are reasons for this, arising from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation. If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, it is sufficient to send an e-mail to our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.